Update on Mubi blast: Suicide bombers kill 15, injure 20

The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) says 15 people died with 20 injured in Mubi Mosque bomb blast on Tuesday.

Mr Idris Garga, North East Coordinator of the agency stated this in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Mubi.

“So far 15 people are killed and about 20 sustained different degrees of injuries in the Mubi Mosque bomb blast,” Garga said.

He said that suspected Boko Haram suicide bombers carried out the attack.

He said the attack targeted Muslims worshipers performing morning prayers.

Also, Mr Haruna Hamman-Furo, Executive Secretary of the Adamawa State Emergency Management Agency (ADSEMA) also confirmed that 15 people were killed and several others injured due to the blast.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s